• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

2knees

What's your BSL (boot sole length)?

Usually i wear my ski boots to work so i could check, but today i went with regular sneakers. :smile:

Actually, all b.s. aside, i'm sorta looking forward to getting back on the longer boards. I dont think there will be any bumps to run so it'll be fun to let these go for a day.

Greg

Staff member
Actually, all b.s. aside, i'm sorta looking forward to getting back on the longer boards. I dont think there will be any bumps to run so it'll be fun to let these go for a day.

You gotta dig up your neon romper suit to compliment the boards... :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
Usually i wear my ski boots to work so i could check, but today i went with regular sneakers. :smile:

Well, I know my BSL without looking. Of course I have looked recently. ;)

If you wanna use the long boards, then by all means do so.. :spin:

Let it be known that I will be expecting at least one good :daffy: from you on Monday...

awf170

without reading throught he whole thread, any chance that we could get some kind of group rate? $49 for the limited terrain seems a bit high.

$49?!?!?! I'm out then if we can't get a cheaper rate. I'd assume Marc would be out too with that price.

loafer89

I just came upon this thread, so I am in by default. Warren has the day off from school, so we plan to be up and skiing by 9am. I plan to leave by around 2pm to spend some time at home monday night for my b-day.

bvibert

Staff member
I just came upon this thread, so I am in by default. Warren has the day off from school, so we plan to be up and skiing by 9am. I plan to leave by around 2pm to spend some time at home monday night for my b-day.

Cool, we'll see you and Warren there! Good to see you back on the forums, we were wondering what happened to you...

Greg

Staff member
without reading throught he whole thread, any chance that we could get some kind of group rate? $49 for the limited terrain seems a bit high.

Who is going to need a lift ticket? If we can get 10, we can do a group rate. BTW, I think $49 is the weekend rate.

Grassi21

Who is going to need a lift ticket? If we can get 10, we can do a group rate. BTW, I think $49 is the weekend rate.

I'd be in on a group rate. Does everyone have to be present at the time the tickets are issued? There are always stragglers.

PS - I guess there will be some early birds also.

Zand

At least 1, possibly 3 or 4 tickets needed here. I'll know for certain tomorrow.