• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dalbello Krypton Rampage/Pro

holak890

I have been on this forum many time and read many posts, but this is my first...

I was wondering if anyone has tried or owns the Dalbello Krypton Rampage or the Dalbello Krypton Pro.
I tried on the Rampage today and the flex is amazing with no pressure points on the shins.

I have very narrow feet (they barely can be measured on the shoe sizer) and they are also a size 13, so i usually have to give a little to get a little and have it be the right price too.

All the guys in the shop swear by the boot and say it is great...i don't doubt them it just seems strange to me that their are not more boots out their with this design.

Hawkshot99

The design of that boot is taken from the old Raichle Flexon Comps from a while ago.
Raichle-Flexon-Comp-Ski-Boots_9C872350.jpg

Dalbello bought the patents to them I believe.

I have tried on a pair of these as I really wanted a pair, when they came out. My foot shape did not fit very nice in them though.....

The guys that I know of who had the rampage, mostly did not like them too much(all mountain skier in a park boot) as they were way too soft.

The one guy I know with the Krypton pro loves them.

wa-loaf

Dalbello bought the patents and Full Tilt bought the actual factory and original molds. I had a pair of Flexons through the 90s and they were great. When I need new boots the Full Tilts will be on the top of my list to try out. I've tried the Dalbello and didn't like the fit in the store.