SAC Lang WC 120 Ski Boot

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SAC Lang WC 120 Ski Boot

I didn't see this up so I thought I'd mention it: Wow, $240. I think that's a pretty good deal.

Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

That's an effin' great deal! I just pulled the trigger last week on a pair of Lange WC 120's and thought I was getting a great deal. I feel like a chump! Anyway, looks like the sale's over though so I can console myself a bit.
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

They still have 61 of them on the outlet, so it's likely they'll be back on SAC at some point.

Sorry snowmonster... although if you thought it was a good deal at the time - it was. You can't expect to get SAC prices on everything!

I picked up a pair of brand new WC 130s last year for my Dad at a silent auction for $103. Probably the cheapest high end Lange Boots ever sold

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    That's an effin' great deal! I just pulled the trigger last week on a pair of Lange WC 120's and thought I was getting a great deal. I feel like a chump! Anyway, looks like the sale's over though so I can console myself a bit.
    you really are a gear whore

Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    you really are a gear whore
    Yep. I learned it all from you, snoseek! Any chance you'll ski with the crew at SR?

Roark, I still think it's a bargain. Maybe if I keep saying that, I'll convince myself.
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

Back up

Roark, thanks for the heads up! Grabbed it! We worked it out so I got the discount.

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
    Last edited by snowmonster; Oct 15, 2007 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    Yep. I learned it all from you, snoseek! Any chance you'll ski with the crew at SR?

Roark, I still think it's a bargain. Maybe if I keep saying that, I'll convince myself.
    I'm gonna be out west. let me know if your out.

BTW-i'm buying way too much ski stuff. Along with those 4 frnt's i bought last spring i bought watau 101's and naxo bindings and i'm about to pick up some skins. need some snow before i go broke.

Thread Information