• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SAC Lang WC 120 Ski Boot

wa-loaf

I didn't see this up so I thought I'd mention it: Wow, $240. I think that's a pretty good deal.

snowmonster

That's an effin' great deal! I just pulled the trigger last week on a pair of Lange WC 120's and thought I was getting a great deal. I feel like a chump! Anyway, looks like the sale's over though so I can console myself a bit.

roark

They still have 61 of them on the outlet, so it's likely they'll be back on SAC at some point.

Sorry snowmonster... although if you thought it was a good deal at the time - it was. You can't expect to get SAC prices on everything!

Birdman829

I picked up a pair of brand new WC 130s last year for my Dad at a silent auction for $103. Probably the cheapest high end Lange Boots ever sold :D

snoseek

That's an effin' great deal! I just pulled the trigger last week on a pair of Lange WC 120's and thought I was getting a great deal. I feel like a chump! Anyway, looks like the sale's over though so I can console myself a bit.

you really are a gear whore:grin:

snoseek

Yep. I learned it all from you, snoseek! Any chance you'll ski with the crew at SR?

Roark, I still think it's a bargain. Maybe if I keep saying that, I'll convince myself.

I'm gonna be out west. let me know if your out.

BTW-i'm buying way too much ski stuff. Along with those 4 frnt's i bought last spring i bought watau 101's and naxo bindings and i'm about to pick up some skins. need some snow before i go broke.

snowmonster

I'm gonna be out west. let me know if your out.

BTW-i'm buying way too much ski stuff. Along with those 4 frnt's i bought last spring i bought watau 101's and naxo bindings and i'm about to pick up some skins. need some snow before i go broke.

I'll let you know if we head out west. SR will not be the same without you.

You don't have too much gear. You'll actually need them where you're going. If jerryg and the others decide to hike Tucks and do backcountry stuff this year then we'll be in the market for touring gear and skins, At that point, we'll all need a second job to support our vices. Any avy equipment?

Good luck in CO!

prisnah

Wow, i thought i did well on my lange fluid 80 fr's @ 90$.

Guess I got topped....by quite a bit.