TJ Maxx

AlpineZone

Thread: TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx

Noticed the Tyngsboro, MA TJ Maxx has their annual ski apparel sale going on. Pretty much everything they have is going at 50% off.

Jackets, pants: North Face, Cloudveil, Marmot, Marker, Spyder, Columbia, etc... and some other name brands I wouldn't neccessarily consider ski brands.

Gloves: Kombi, Grandoe, Spyder, etc...

Helmets: Giro and Scott (just a few).

Goggles: Smith, Gordini, Bolle.

Long underwear, hats, bags and other various stuff. Surprised there is more Spyder and Cloudveil than last year. Pretty good selection and prices are definitely reasonable.

"I remember -
    Shouts of joy skiing fast through the woods"

-Neil Peart (Rush)
    "Afterimage"
    From Grace Under Pressure

Nifty... thanks for the heads up.

I'll probably take a run up there this afternoon to see what's kicking around.

-w

Last year I bought a really nice Hely Hanson shell , zipped vents, zipout fleece... for my son for $80. at TJ Max! Great deal. Thanks for reminding me. I need to have him try it on today to see if we need to go back tomorrow!
    form is a 4 letter word

Thanks for the info. I went to the one at the Greendale Mall yesterday and picked up Columbia pants for $29.99.

"Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Hey thanks a lot, I used my debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildcat View Post
    Hey thanks a lot, I used my debit card.
    Those weren't exempt from the problems earlier this year. 2 of my debit cards were reissued with new numbers because of TJ Maxx. Fortunately, no money was stolen from me...
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Those weren't exempt from the problems earlier this year. 2 of my debit cards were reissued with new numbers because of TJ Maxx. Fortunately, no money was stolen from me...
    Yeah, unfortunately I was being sarcastic. I'd rather have someone get my cc# than my debit card #. Did TJ Maxx at least do anything to try and make it up to you? A gift card or coupon seems like the least they could do for the inconvenience they caused.

Thread Information