• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let's Go Celtics!!!

Geoff

09-10 Squad is DEEP

they've played downright sloppy in the first two games, yet beat the Cavs in Cleveland for the first time in 5 years last night and are KILLING the Bobcats tonight.

If this team stays healthy, it's the best of the KG era no doubt

It's kind of hard to get worked up about the Celtics this early in the season. Too many teams make the playoffs so the regular season is more like a long exhibition season.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I bleed green my man. Grew up seeing Larry with my dad in the 80s. Even when they won like 15 games four years ago, I still probably watched 70 out of 82 games. I think because the Sox and Patriots pretty much sucked during the 80s outside of 85-86, I attached myself to the Celtics most.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tonight is why I love basketball. Two miracle plays in six tenths of a second. CRAZY. In no other sport does that happen. Sorry Walk Off HR. Sorry Hail Mary. Nothing beats the end of a tight basketball game. INCREDIBLE