WMNF Statuses - Road, Trail Bridge, Campground

AlpineZone

WMNF Statuses - Road, Trail Bridge, Campground

Here are some links to the web site for the White Mountain National Forest that are handy to have:

WMNF General Conditions
    WMNF Forest Road Status
    WMNF Campground Status
    WMNF Trail Bridge Status

Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

Thanks Threecy. What a mess. I'm glad I check this before I head out in the AM. I'll be up on Cherry Mountain. God, if I had picked one of the other, I might have been in for a big surprise either on the road or at the trailhead. I always expect the woods to be cool and dry in the fall.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ View Post
    Here are some links to the web site for the White Mountain National Forest that are handy to have:

WMNF General Conditions
    WMNF Forest Road Status
    WMNF Campground Status
    WMNF Trail Bridge Status
    All but one of these links are broked..
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Spur path loops to waterfalls will be closed for trail reconstruction Monday through Friday, July 18-22 & Aug 1-5. Spur paths will be accessible on all weekends.

Closure of champney and pitcher falls spur paths, july 18-22 & aug 1-5, 2016

Access to the waterfalls will be closed Monday through Friday July 18-22 & Aug 1-5 for loop reconstruction. The Champney Falls Trail will remain OPEN to Mt. Chocorua its entire length. There are several other options for those who wish to visit waterfalls.

Bill Tarkulich,
    WMNF/USFS Trails Volunteer
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information