• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Britney Spears

Would you go to a Britney Spears concert?

• Yes. Poor girl needs the dough.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No. I don't like trainwrecks.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Yes. I love a good trainwreck.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Who?

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

ctenidae

The cover of one of the gossip rags had a blurb about Britney applying for a bartending job, which led to a wild train of thought ending with wondering if anyone would go to a concert if she had one. So, would you?

SkiDog

You can take the girl out of the trailer park...but you CANT take the trailer park out of the girl...

M

prisnah

I love that trashy skank. She makes me wanna quit the day job, marry her and run a gator wrasslin' show on the bayou.

Really though, I do find that her bottom of the barrell approach to life appeases me in a wierd way. I quite possibly may be smitten with Ms. Spears and her free ways. (and by free, I mean free of panties, rational decision making, and on occasion hair.)

Her alcohol consumption is probably somewhere in line with mine, and if she wants to take it up a notch I'd be open to suggestions :)

Mike P.

I hear Hef may have offered her some money although the press seems to get the same pictures for free. A bartending job, isn't that like giving the inmates the keys to their cells & the gate?

threecy

Website
www.franklinsites.com
Her best bet would be to disappear for a few years and try a comeback when this whole mess has faded a bit...but instead, her actions keep fueling the fire! They say no publicity is bad publicity, but in her case, her image made her money. It's taken quite a blow.

JimG.

Staff member
I would never attend a concert of hers.

But I would go see a Britney Spears/Tonya Harding mud wrestling throw down. I believe that the windows of every trailer home in America just rattled a bit.

sledhaulingmedic

I would never attend a concert of hers.

But I would go see a Britney Spears/Tonya Harding mud wrestling throw down. I believe that the windows of every trailer home in America just rattled a bit.

Springer could be the referee