• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

bvibert: 7K!

Greg

Staff member
Nice job, B. TTB - look out!

Grassi21

Nice work B. Despite being such a heavy handed mod you are a really laid back dude. ;-) Had a great time skiing with you last season and look forward to more turns this season.

Paul

in_your_macaroni.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks guys, well some of you anyway.

Here's were some of you would write something witty or insightful, but I'm neither so you'll just have to suffer...

Grassi21

Thanks guys, well some of you anyway.

Here's were some of you would write something witty or insightful, but I'm neither so you'll just have to suffer...

You are so witty.... So insightful.... ;-)

Greg

Staff member

What I appreciate most about you, Brian was that awesome 2006-07 ski season video you produced. It made all those times waiting for you to set up with the video cam totally worthwhile. So everyone, please join me in saying a big thank you!!!!

;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
What I appreciate most about you, Brian was that awesome 2006-07 ski season video you produced. It made all those times waiting for you to set up with the video cam totally worthwhile. So everyone, please join me in saying a big thank you!!!!
Yeah, well, you can blame that on me and the kids. :oops: One kid in particular who demands attention constantly.... He was working on it the other night though, honest! :daffy: