• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS Feeler: Double boots, crampons and axe

powers

I'm putting out a feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying some winter hiking/safety stuff. I have a pair of Koflach/Oxygen double boots with ski boot type liners in a size 8-8 1/2 with a Vibram sole. I would say they are 10 years old but are in excellent shape. I used them on a few winter hikes and they were very comfortable and warm. I also have a pair of CAMP 12 pt. step in crampons that are also in great shape. I added a plate to the forward section as ski boots tended to slip in between the opening, thus causing them to pop off. Finally I have a CAMP Nuptse axe, about 24" making it a good hike length for people around 5'8". Also in good shape although I had to replace the original grip with tool dip as the old one fell apart. I could sell seperately but might do a package deal. I am trying to lighten my load for BC ski trips so I'm going to upgrade to lighter stuff. I do part time work out of S&W in Concord so I could leave stuff there for anyone to come check out.

So, if there is any interest I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for reading.

powers

Added pictures

I attached some pictures of the boots, crampons and axe. I'm thinking $50 for the boots, $70 for the crampons and $70 for the axe. Here fishy, fishy, fishy.............