• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZer at keg toss?

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Probably crazy but does anyone else recognize an AZer in the background? In this mornings Times Argus.

kegtoss.jpg

Third-year law student Justin Mowitz of Gainesville, Fla., competes in the beer keg toss competition as part of the annual Oktoberfest celebration at the Vermont Law School in South Royalton, Vt., Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2007.

Last edited:
I'm in the background posted up like a thumbtack against a tree drinking a growler of Shed Mountain Ale..lol

thetrailboss

Staff member
:lol:

I was actually in the Legal Clinic...hard at work.

And that guy is at least 50 lbs heavier than I am.

Last edited:

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
:lol:

I was actually in the Legal Clinic...hard at work.

And that guy is at least 50 lbs heavier than I am.

See....I knew it sorta looked like you.....:wink: That guy probably drives across the bridge everyday to the Mobil station and gets Ding Dongs, Twinkies and Little Miss Debbie Cupcakes for lunch. :lol:

thetrailboss

Staff member
See....I knew it sorta looked like you.....:wink: That guy probably drives across the bridge everyday to the Mobil station and gets Ding Dongs, Twinkies and Little Miss Debbie Cupcakes for lunch. :lol:

Man, this thread just gets better and better....

...and then again, I am sitting on my a$$, watching the game, had two glasses of wine, and now some ice cream. And we're picking on this guy because he is heavy! :lol:

I'm looking forward to skiing with you at SB this season, SRO. I just hope my classmates order enough SB passes so that I can get a free one...I'm almost there....