• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For bargain hunters:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
When I lived in Haverhill years ago, I checked out one of their "ski sales" and it was anything but "higher end" but probably wouldn't hurt to take a look if you are in the area, especially if you can get there first.

Mildcat

I was there before 10 a.m. The place was crowded. Took a real quick look around before I said F-this. I didn't notice anything good. Lots of used garbage. I very well could have glanced over some good gear but I doubt it.

But thanks for the post Wa-Loaf, never hurts to check it out.

wa-loaf

Glad I didn't miss anything. We went to the Mountainside shop at WA today to get my wife new boots. I have a credit there for selling stuff at the swap. We picked up a nice pair of last years Salomons for her at 30% off. That leaves me with about $100 for post racenight drinks this season!

Last edited:

aveski2000

I stopped into the Haverhill store today. A mix of entry to mid level stuff. Probably a deal if that is what you are looking for. Plus a bunch of old school (re straight)Volant's 190 to 205 cm or so. I think they were $10 a pair.

Robbski

Stopped by Burlington Bldg. 19 last year. Anything useable was overpriced and "very" used (demoed). You wouldn't want anything that was inexpensive.