• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc's Autumn: A Pictorial (some risque material)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Well, it's been a pretty good season so far, I guess, despite the erratic weather (I know, welcome to New England). Here are some photo's to show all of you what I've been up to... cause admit, you're at least a little curious!

Strange dinner after a hike- rolled pancakes and butternut squash. And a nice porter. It was what we had on hand.
P1010178.jpg

Eh??
P1010181.jpg

Austin at the top of the notch near MRG.... looking West. Well, actually, he was looking North. I don't know why. Ask him yourself I guess.
P1010185.jpg

Nice day. Not so the night before, as Austin and I tried to make camp in the pouring rain. All part of the experience I guess.
P1010182.jpg

Deep in thought... or something.
P1010189.jpg

Nate and me clearing brush from a secret line on private property somewhere in the NEK. And yes, that's my ass facing the camera. Nate's gf took the pic... I think she's trying to tell me something.
P1010193.jpg

Some nice terrain to work with. Just a couple hundred vertical feet, but enough to fill a traveling day.
P1010195.jpg

Top, looking down.
P1010197.jpg

Nate bouncing in VT.
P1010199.jpg

Moving rocks so we can ski with minimal cover. And more of my ass.
P1010194.jpg

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
View from the top of the fire tower on the N VT Mount Monadnock, looking Southeast. That's the CT River, by the way.
P1010202.jpg

Nate and Mary in the fire tower.
P1010203.jpg

Town of Canaan.
P1010206.jpg

The profile is my best shot; I only look half as ugly, because you can only see half my face.
P1010215.jpg

The fire tower.
P1010217.jpg

Eh??
P1010220.jpg

And now some risque- this is me getting in touch with nature.
P1010223.jpg

This is why I try to avoid showing too much skin- I'm so white, I over exposed the shot.
P1010228.jpg

Mount Monadnock from the road.
P1010233.jpg

So there you have it. Enjoy, save on your computer. Redistribute if you like, but remember to pay me the royalties...

:dunce:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
They love me. They just have unusual ways of showing it. Like every now and again, they ask to be let out of my basement for food and water.

Grassi21

This is why I try to avoid showing too much skin- I'm so white, I over exposed the shot.
P1010228.jpg

The definition of convex at its finest.

Sorry Marc, I know you can dish it out and I can take it. ;-)

AMAC2233

I think there was an article about that tower in the Sunday Globe's travel section a few weeks ago. Neat spot.

wa-loaf

Hey he's still got the same girlfriend. Good to know she's not rolled up in a carpet and stuck in a closet. I was a little worried for her. :p

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
And now some risque- this is me getting in touch with nature.
P1010223.jpg

P1010228.jpg

They love me. They just have unusual ways of showing it. Like every now and again, they ask to be let out of my basement for food and water.

Are you sure they didn't lock you in the basement? Geez, man! Pasty does not even begin to describe that! ;)

bvibert

Staff member
How about more of me? You have to admit I have very nice, womanly hair.

Actually I was going to comment on that...

Get a hair cut... HIPPIE!!

While searching the internet I found another pic of Austin during a camping trip..

200px-RussianRainbowGathering_4Aug2005.jpg

drjeff

I thought what you were holding in the first pic was the risque part... :eek:

Personally I thought the most disturbing thing in that 1st pic was that all 3 of the beers in the picture were getting awfully close to empty! :eek: :beer:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
You be right ..found them
It might have helped if you had a manly chainsaw .. what is that one of those battery operated ones?

Husqvarna 340. It's a limbin' saw, perfect for what we were doing.

I think there was an article about that tower in the Sunday Globe's travel section a few weeks ago. Neat spot.

Very cool spot. You can see the greens to the west and the whites to the east. And the CT River valley is just gorgeous.

Hey he's still got the same girlfriend. Good to know she's not rolled up in a carpet and stuck in a closet. I was a little worried for her. :p

I let her out on good behavior occasionally. Drugged, of course.

We want more of the cute girlfriend. Less of Marc.

Understandable. But not happening.

Are you sure they didn't lock you in the basement? Geez, man! Pasty does not even begin to describe that! ;)

I'm Polish/Irish/English. Or, in other words, "El Blanco."

Or mybe she really, really does!

All females adore me, there's no question about that.

How about more of me? You have to admit I have very nice, womanly hair.

Who thinks head shaving is in order at the next AZ gathering?