• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tecnica Rival X8 Ski Boots

S

skiboy24

Hey,
I just recently went to Warren Miller's new movie "Impact". First of all, the movie is AWESOME!!!!! I recommend seeing to everyone, even if you are not into skiing. Anyway, there was a contest for a brand new pair of Rival X8 ski boots, and I won them. But, I do not need them, so I am considering selling them. I do not have the boots yet, because when I won the boots, I was given a voucher to mail in with my boot size so that I get the right size pair of boots. I am considering selling this voucher. All you have to do is fill out your name, address, boot size, and then mail it to the address shown by Dec. 31 and the boots will be shipped directly to you. If you want more info on the boots, check out this link:

http://www.tecnicausa.com/skiing/rival.html

These boots are the Ultrafit version. On the website these boots have an MSRP of $675, but I am willing to sell this voucher for a lot less than that.
Reply or send me a private message if you have any questions or want to make me an offer or want more information. I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM!! If you want I can scan the voucher onto my computer and try post a picture of it.
Thanks,
Ryan

teachski

Website
teachski.com
From all I have heard they are a really awesome boot. I purchased the women's Rival x8 hotforms and can't wait to get on them. You might want to consider using the voucher to get yourself a pair.

D

domchaps

I Want it !

I'm under the process of getting this boot, i'm from Québec Canada, where are you from ?

This boots are actually selling 299.00 canadian $ ( near 360.00 us $ )
Because it's the last year model this boot are for sale at all good ski shop.

What is the price are you asking for ?

Dominique