• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quote to Character Game

MRGisevil

I remember that movie pretty well just because it was so flippin' odd, but I forgot some of the names :(

Ok, this one is cake:

"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I remember that movie pretty well just because it was so flippin' odd, but I forgot some of the names :(

Ok, this one is cake:

"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

Hahahaha... dat's a good one. Zoolander/Zoolander.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Maybe we need some more stumpifying quotes here.... I got one-

"And the contents of Eric's stolen wallet which are, Luke?"

"Two bucks; condom.... expiration date, 1997; and a picture of his grandmoth- no, no that's Nancy Reagan. Nancy Reagan everyone!"

MRGisevil

We take Pete's car, go around mum's, go in, deal with Phillip - Sorry Phillip! - grab mum, go to Liz's, pick her up, bring her back here, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

wa-loaf

We take Pete's car, go around mum's, go in, deal with Phillip - Sorry Phillip! - grab mum, go to Liz's, pick her up, bring her back here, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Sean of the dead!

wa-loaf

OK, this might be easy then:

What about... 'Lethal Weapon'?
No.
You've seen 'Die Hard', though?
No.
Bad Boys II'?
No.
You ain't seen 'Bad Boys II'?

MRGisevil

Is it true that there's a certain part of a man's head where if you shoot it, i'll blow up?

Great flick... Ok Marc you're up!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Ok.... I'll make this one easy and include names, otherwise I'm not sure it would be guessed-

"Dad! Bob broke your beer!"

"No I didn't, Doug broke it!"

wa-loaf

Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.

Max from Rushmore. I love that movie! Especially when Bill Murray slaps the basketball away from the 9 year old. Classic!