• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quote to Character Game

MRGisevil

Woot! Ok, here's a fav. of mine:

Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Woot! Ok, here's a fav. of mine:

Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Steve Bucsemi's character from Con Air. The psycho guy, don't remember his character's name. That is a pretty good line, too.

Paul

Steve Bucsemi's character from Con Air. The psycho guy, don't remember his character's name. That is a pretty good line, too.

Huh... so not only are there actually people who have seen Con Air, but some that can remember lines from it as well?

Go figure....

MRGisevil

Correct. Although I'm not sure I want to hear you repeat that last part... *is wierded out*

You're up Ms. Gisevil.

Ok so maybe I'm not all that is man, but it's still a good line!

K, most likely obvious, but can't resist...

"I liquidated the group, you little shit. They were insolent."

sledhaulingmedic

Dr. Evil (I didn't go to four years of evil Medical school to be called Mr.,) from Austin Powers II.