• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quote to Character Game

MRGisevil

The elder Powers, in Goldmember, played by the venerable Sir Michael Caine.

You got it!

But wait... what chance do you think you have? Look at you, you're not even wearing a name badge. You might as well just lay down right now.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Alrighty, next up-

"Well, they had to replace it with a plastic one 'cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so..."

MRGisevil

Alrighty, next up-

"Well, they had to replace it with a plastic one 'cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so..."

Randy Quaid, AKA Eddie--- National Lampoon's Xmas Vacation!

MRGisevil

Eddie makes those movies! But to be honest I probably wouldn't have gotten it if that movie wasn't on so much lately :)\

Ok, hopefully this one is more of a stumper:

No. No. Well, you see, I'm starting to like you, and if we're going to walk I'm just going to like you even more, and then one day we might even end up in love and everything will go on fine for a while, but-but then one day BANG you're gonna call me a selfish compulsive bastard!

wa-loaf

Are you crazy? We could all end up in the clinker for this. You can't put a bounty on a man's head.

I just did.

MRGisevil

LOL Wa. Ok, it was Turner & Hooch.

Here's an easier one:

Yes. We're gonna have go right to... ludicrous speed.

wa-loaf

LOL Wa. Ok, it was Turner & Hooch.

Yup, I think we all googled that one.

MRGisevil;210385[B said:
Yes. We're gonna have go right to... ludicrous speed. [/B]

Space balls and my last post was actually a movie quote:

"Are you crazy? We could all end up in the clinker for this. You can't put a bounty on a man's head."

"I just did."