• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The just got done cleanig the water system and I am hammered thread

Terry

We just finnished it up for another year and it went good. It only took 2 30 packs of beer to finish it off.

I'm on my 5th beer so far today..

#1..Labatt Blue
#2 Franciskanner
#3 Magic Hat #9
#4 Magic Hat #9
#5. Sierra Nevada pale ale..

Terry

I am on about 13 or 14th beer- going back up to check the water now. I hope its ok cuz if it ain't to bad thats the way it is!

I am on about 13 or 14th beer- going back up to check the water now. I hope its ok cuz if it ain't to bad thats the way it is!

wow..keep reporting..my work day would go so much quicker if I could keep beer in the mini-fridge..lol..the strongest thing I have is Diet Rockstar energy drink and that makes me hyphy..:flame:

Terry

Just went back up. the water is flowing nicely. The system is almost full so we are good to go for the winter. YeeHaww. Another project out of the way!! Skiing next weekend!! Bring it on!