• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pasr...

dmc

I'll concede that Killington has some scarey crossing trails..
But I can't think of where there are any at Hunter that aren't on a col....

I think the worst is if you crossover from Upper K27 to Minya.

dmc

They are probably refering to the "bowl" where 5, 6 or 7 trails come togetehr

My sister-in-law got blasted by some drunk neanderthal

But thta was yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaars ago

So easy, a caveman can do it

We call that area "Five Fingers" and it is a major stopping/congregating place. I tend to stay near the fan gun tower on busy weekends..

JimG.

Staff member
We call that area "Five Fingers" and it is a major stopping/congregating place. I tend to stay near the fan gun tower on busy weekends..

I do too...but even there you're better off in motion.

I saw some yahoo warp out and crash teeth first into a snowmaking pipe right at that spot.

Vortex

Where is hunter and why are all the people mean:razz:. "DMC" pm sent. I have only been once and the people were the friendliest. Hospitality and vibe... pretty nice i would say.

JimG.

Staff member
Where is hunter and why are all the people mean:razz:. "DMC" pm sent. I have only been once and the people were the friendliest. Hospitality and vibe... pretty nice i would say.

I'm sure that now toothless guy was probably a nice person, but hoards of friendly folks converging on one spot is sure to cause traffic issues. Like at any other ski area.

Bob, we need to get you to Hunter mid-season.