• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg - 15K

Grassi21

post whore... :beer: :beer:

see you monday, i think...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Jeebus. I will refrain from making any kind of desparaging comment, since he does have the ban button on his console...

Greg

Staff member
Ya'll are just jealous that I have a 5-digit post count. ;) Especially GSS.

Serously, thanks all, but we don't need these kind of threads once you pass 10K or so... :roll: :lol: ;)

BeanoNYC

Wow...15K Unbelievable. Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this site. We realize that a lot of it is "behind the scenes" and thankless.

bvibert

Staff member
Serously, thanks all, but we don't need these kind of threads once you pass 10K or so... :roll: :lol: ;)

Who are you trying to kid? You know that, in addition to being a post whore, you're an attention whore... :roll:

I didn't even start this thread, I think Greg hacked into my account and posted it... :eek:

Greg

Staff member
That's it. Give me those skis back.

Dr Skimeister

Besides being an opportunity to celebrate the milestone in posts, it's a chance for us to thank you again for building this playground.

cbcbd

Uh, congrats? :D

Nah, you really do put a lot of work on this site, including little things like getting threads moving (even old ones) and letting in new blood, while still keeping a good balance between enforcement and freedom... which IMO are big for the growth of a forum like this.

Good stuff and good job.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Running some quick calculations, if Steeze, continues posting at his present rate, for the amount of time that you have been posting, he'll have over 70k posts. Greg, got one thing to say to that, stop being such a

SLACKER!!!