• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Andyzee... 5K

bvibert

Staff member
Andy finally hit the 5,000 post mark, took ya long enough dude... :roll:

I figure that's about 1,000 or so posts where he's not busting someone's stones, and maybe 30% of those are accurate, helpful posts.

So ya, good work on those 300 or so good posts Andy... ;)

Seriously, thanks for all the contributions Andy! See ya on the hill Monday! :daffy:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey coming for you, that means nothing. No, seriously, it means nothing :) I didn't even realize I hit 5000, well the posts fly when you're having fun :)

Greg

Staff member
Nice job Andy. Looking forward to the turns tomorrow.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I was actually all set to go, ask Austin.

But then my friends and I went ahead and did something pretty dumb on Sunday: climb Washington. With skis (auto road). So yeah, I was pretty dead yesterday. Don't get your panties in a collective bunch, I'll be at the Hunter gathering. I hear some AZ babes are going to be there. Wouldn't miss that for the world.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I was actually all set to go, ask Austin.

But then my friends and I went ahead and did something pretty dumb on Sunday: climb Washington. With skis (auto road). So yeah, I was pretty dead yesterday. Don't get your panties in a collective bunch, I'll be at the Hunter gathering. I hear some AZ babes are going to be there. Wouldn't miss that for the world.

How was Washington?