• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow 11/10/07

reefer

Fantastic operning day as has been stated on Mt. Snow's web site. Congratulations! Fan guns are the way to go obviously.
Newpylong and Mlctvt pretty much sumed it up. I would bet Chute will open tomorrow or Monday. Pumping snow all day over there today.
As for today the top to bottom run was great. It is only one run, but a top to bottom leg burner. One more at Carinthia with the park. Chute will make three. Skiers right in the crud was the place to be today! I'm not a fan of groomed trails, and didn't expect the great crud I found today! They left a lot untouched to play in on skiers right! I have a bunch of pictures I'll be putting in my gallery. Maybe one of you admins can link them to the thread when I'm done. Never done it before and I don't feel like learning now. I'm at work cause I just moved and my computer is still buried. I'll try to get the energy to set it up tonight in case there were any questions. In the meantime I'll be on line for a while so ask away if you wish.
Also if anyone is on the fence about going Monday - Do it! Have a great time. wish I could join you but when I'm writing a report about a Tues/Weds dump in December that vaca. day will be worth saving!

her's a few picks to start..........................they are not named.....guess

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Here's a link to reefer's album:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/783

DSCN1020.JPG

It looks almost mogul like under the chair in this one! :spread:

reefer

Thanks Brian. There were some bumps along both edges here and there by the end of the day. I'm still adding photos if you want to take a look later. It was a really fun day today!
Keith.

bvibert

Staff member
The pics keep rolling into that album! So much early season stokage, it's awesome!

reefer

Done now

Going home. All my pictures from today are there. You might not here from me til' Monday - eh Tuesday - from you actually. You guys will have a blast Monday. It will satisfy your needs.............Good stoke.........Can't wait to see the video......................................

Greg

Staff member
Great pics. Looks really really nice. Can't wait for tomorrow! Plus we get Chute! Rad.