• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Web site for young skiers of New Hampshire

alexs

Website
alex.sakharov.net
Hello,
This is information about a web site called New Hampshire Junior Skiing:
http://sakharov.net/skiing
Please check it out and read a message from Bode Miller to this site visitors. This non-commercial web site is cretaed exclusively for kids and teens skiing in New Hampshire. We would like kids and teens to share their stories, opinions, post their NH ski resort reviews. It is not a forum though but rather a skiing review site. Again, all relevant stories from children are welcome, not only reviews. Also, please feel free to contact me if you would like me to place an announcement about a relevant event in New Hampshire on this site.

I worked on the this site along with my son. He is a fourth grader and a very good skier for his age. And we together mostly ski in New Hampshire. My son has been actively participating in this effort because he is very excited about having an own web site for young skiers of New Hampshire. I hope many other kids skiing in New Hampshire will like this idea too.

This web site was launched just a few days ago. Since the site is brand new, it does not contain much contents provided by readers yet. If you are under 18 and ski in New Hampshire, your contribution can make a difference. How? Please jump to the site to find it out.
Regards,
Alex Sakharov
mail@sakharov.net