• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Family ski gear

hammer

Thought I'd put some ski gear up for sale here...

Rossignol Fun Girl skis, 120 cm. Used for 2 seasons, in good shape. Usual topsheet scratches and base scrapes but edges are in good shape. Asking $50 + shipping.

funGirlSkis1.jpg
funGirlSkis2.jpg

Rossignol Comp J Boots, size 22.5. Used for 2 seasons, in very good condition. Asking $25 + shipping.

rossiBoots2.jpg

Atomic SX-7 junior skis with Marker M5.2 bindings, 140cm. Used for 2 seasons. Usual topsheet scratches and base scrapes but edges are in good shape. There is one gouge in the topsheet that can be easily fixed, see picture...no impact to the ski (I just covered it with a small piece of duck tape). Asking $40 + shipping.

atomicSkis1.jpg
atomicSkis2.jpg
atomicSkis3.jpg

Salomon Irony 6 Boots, size 25.5. Used for 3 seasons, in very good condition. Asking $50 + shipping.

salomonBoots1.jpg
salomonBoots3.jpg

A full set of pictures is in the gallery.

PM with any questions...I don't know what the shipping costs would be yet.

Payment would be by PayPal.

I plan to take this equipment to the Nashua swap in a few weeks.
funGirlSkis3.jpg

tcharron

I plan to take this equipment to the Nashua swap in a few weeks.
funGirlSkis3.jpg

How is the swap as far as selling stuff? I was really considering trying to get rid of my small toed boots to buy a new pair. How much do they take from the sale price?

hammer

How is the swap as far as selling stuff? I was really considering trying to get rid of my small toed boots to buy a new pair. How much do they take from the sale price?
Small fee to display each item (IIRC about $2?) and a 15% cut on the sale price. Sold my old boots there a few years ago.

BTW, the skis each come with a set of poles...

gorgonzola

damn, a little too late - I bought my son and daughter similar setups (k2 luv bugs and sx8's) in those exact sizes about 2 months ago!