• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

snowman

Greg

Staff member
[POST="199871"]Click[/POST]

C2H5OH

I see.

Not related to snowman: I wonder if the ban would preclude person to sign up again, since most everyone is using high speed connection these days, where IP address assigned does not change.

tcharron

All good, he still lives on trying to spread his opinions with others over at Teton Gravity, where he also started to annoy people. Oh, and get digs in on AlpineZone as a whole. Oh, and now, instead of 'years of snowmaking experience', he's a National Top 10 skiier as well. But the guys over there are figuring it out.

"You are such a douche." :-D

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101076

Gotta love it:

snowmanOverThere said:
You can say that all you want, but you know people are not going to heed the warning and have a shitty time and/or get injured. I'm ex national team (is that advanced enough for ya??) however I'm not interested in blowing out my knee for the entire season skiing on their dangerous shit conditions either. They opened amidst initial snowmaking operations soley for the purpose of being one of the first places to open without regard to the safety of the people who might show up. C H E E Z Y

why was he banned? is there a specific thread?

He was banned because he called everybody a Moron...I miss Snowman though..He has an incredible amount of knowledge about snowmaking and the ski industry..:lol::lol::lol:

RIP Snowman..:flag:

wa-loaf

I was reading that thread and this cracked me up:

with a mindset like that you belong as aspen wearing a fur lined bogner and yelling at anyone who looks like they are actually having fun. Seriously, its November, you're on the east coast, calm the f*ck down you cynical swampdonkey.