• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ride Timeless Boards What do you think?

spooner

Website
www.spoonerphoto.com
I'm looking at a ride timeless as an option for a new board this year. I'm comparing it to the Ride Yukon. I'm currently riding a ride Fleetwood, looking to step it up a bit this year as I improve more to advanced levels.

The things that are driving my decision are this: I'm primarily an all-mountain rider, no park for me. I need a relatively wide board, I've got big feet. I''m 6', and 225, so definitely need something in the 160 range.

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

RIDEr

Website
www.hobokenskiclub.com
Ok, I am 6'3" (size 12 shoe) and weight at 200 lbs... With that said, the Timeless is not wide enough for my feet... with you mentioning the Yukon... you are right, it is the wider comparison to the Timeless... About two seasons ago I actually owned one... good stiff board for all mountain, but it isn't the best advanced board that you can get... The basic advanced board features are provided, but the features broke down early on me while out west

If you want the best advanced board on the market you will want a Never Summer... should your shoe size be under \ around 11, it will fit the T5... Otherwise, the similar board is the Legacy which I now own.

spooner

Website
www.spoonerphoto.com
Thanks for the info...I had a conversation with someone at a local shop who was trying to convince me that the Yukon or the timeless was among the only choices that I have...also tried to convince me that I could fit size 12's on a timeless. What he was telling me an what I saw in terms of dimensions just didn't make sense.

I'll take a look at the Never Summer Boards.

Mike

RIDEr

Website
www.hobokenskiclub.com
Most ski shops will sell you on what they have and not what is best for you. The Legacy is a solid board that I rode half of last season... look forward to more of it this year.... ENJOY!

BTW, you probably won't find most shops out east that have this or have a small quanity and sold out of them... best to buy online searching through a google search... http://www.google.com/products?q=never+summer+legacy