• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

drjeff

Okay, not as cool as ski or bike gear, but the Nikon 450 laser range finder I ordered for golfing will be at home when I get there tonight :)

BOZRAH , CT , US 08/03/2009 7:51 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
BOZRAH , CT , US 08/01/2009 3:54 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CHELMSFORD , MA , US 08/01/2009 1:39 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CHELMSFORD , MA , US 07/31/2009 3:25 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SHREWSBURY , MA , US 07/31/2009 2:14 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/31/2009 10:22 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
WARWICK , RI , US 07/31/2009 9:16 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/31/2009 5:53 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LENEXA , KS , US 07/30/2009 4:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LENEXA , KS , US 07/29/2009 7:44 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 07/30/2009 5:04 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Playing in Florida a few weeks ago with my Dad who has one on his cart really convinced me how great these things are, especially during that "once a year" event when a drive doesn't end up dead center of the fairway right next to a label sprinkler head ;) :lol: :)

drjeff

Isn't that kinda like buying a cheat sheet? :eek:

Not in my book. Heck, most courses already give you basic yardage with sprinkler heads, 150 markers, various color flags for front, middle, back pin locations. This just helps for those time when you're trying to figure out what the yardage to the 5th green if from the 6th fairway, etc! ;) :lol:

SKIQUATTRO

6 tubes of zinka for the nose.....keep one tube in every pair of board shorts (to reapply when out surfing) and in the cars.....

mondeo

Bunch of stuff on the way. Sleeveless bike jersey today (only to be worn where nobody knows who I am,) cyclocomputer with altimeter tomorrow, backpack for commuting sometime next week or so, and Greg Stump 4 pack next week. Plus a 12 pack of MST3K that I nabbed for a mere $50.

Glenn

I'm hoping an adapater for the chimney, a trim right and a my poly brush and rods arrive today. Not as exciting as new gear...but it will go towards keeping me warm after skiing....

Geoff

I just started my 2010 gear shopping today.

This message was sent to you at the request of Colorado Ski Shop to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Colorado Ski Shop directly.
Important Delivery Information

A UPS tracking number!

I should have a brown truck dropping off skis by the end of the week or early next week.

Geoff

Man. those AC50s look sweet. Congrats.

I just clicked on the UPS trackinng number. The origination point was West Springfield, MA last night. They're already on a brown delivery truck coming up the hill from RutVegas. I don't think I ever clicked "Buy It Now" on eBay and had skis show up the next day. I think everything I've ever bought came from the rockies or the west coast.

Geoff

how much did'ja get em for?

Volkl AC50 in a 184 cm length with Marker iPT Wide Ride 12 bindings.

$599 with free shipping that has turned out to be next day delivery.

I could have done as well locally in the 50%-off sales last spring but I didn't have the cash at the time.

I'm just about to go line up my ducks for the Vermont Sales Tax Holiday two Saturdays from now. I already have replacement shells for my Head World Cup boots sitting there waiting for me. I guess I'll buy my season tune then. Graphite ski poles are on my replacement list. I'll see what deals are available in town.

Geoff

I just flagged down the UPS truck as I was driving down the Access Road. The skis still in the plastic wrapper and the binding box are now in my kitchen. I clicked "Buy it Now" 25 hours ago. That's a personal record for fast delivery.