• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yea, maybe they are DeadHeadSkier style!
More like I took the boot off (I only tried on one upon arrival) and didn't pay attention when I buckled it back up. :lol:

mondeo- They sure looked orange in the pictures!

I got a package yesterday, but it's non-skiing-related. Kombucha scoby. I'm sure you're all excited.

o3jeff

More like I took the boot off (I only tried on one upon arrival) and didn't pay attention when I buckled it back up. :lol:

What we are saying is that the cuff and liner look correct on the right boot, only if it was in the left(liners in the wrong boots). I think Phil said it "inside in, outside out" for the cuffs.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
What we are saying is that the cuff and liner look correct on the right boot, only if it was in the left(liners in the wrong boots). I think Phil said it "inside in, outside out" for the cuffs.
My head is already spinning from being severely dehydrated yesterday and not being fully re-hydrated yet... let's not get into this conversation again. ;)

Trekchick

I squealed with delight when the UPS man delivered a big package to me today.

;)
storms1.JPG

The cuff on the right boot looks wrong.

:lol: Trekchick PM'd me saying the same thing tonight. :lol: I'm sure Brian would have noticed before it was too late. What the heck do I know about these things? :roll:

Or is it the cuff on the left boot? Or they're both wrong? Or both right?

Pants came yesterday. It turns out that they're red, not orange.

my bassackwardness can be contagious I'm told.......

Outside on the outside, please. ;)
If you take the liner out of the boot, you can see where the seam overlaps the other over the toes.
If you happen to have heat moulded them the other way then, you may have formed them so you feel more comfy the wrong way......emphasis on WRONG. :)

Euler

The Solly 1080 Fish Twin Tips I got for my son came today!. I'm going to sve them for a present for next season. I have to get them mounted now. I don't know if it might wind up cheaper to buy the bindings from a local shop and hope for free mounting, or buy the bindings online for a lower price and pay for the mounting at a loca shop. I'll have to look around and do some research. While I can't ski I might as well shop.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Speed Machine 14 Ski Boots, at least they made it to Utah this year, tomorrow's the day:

SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 03/19/2009 3:42 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN
03/19/2009 8:12 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN SALT LAKE CITY,
UT, US 03/14/2009 1:51 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN SALT LAKE CITY,
UT, US 03/13/2009 4:51 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN HELENA,
MT, US 03/13/2009 7:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN HELENA,
MT, US 03/12/2009 5:15 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
03/12/2009 12:41 P.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE CALGARY,
AB, CA 03/12/2009 5:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN CALGARY,
AB, CA 03/11/2009 9:06 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
03/11/2009 2:25 P.M. PICKUP SCAN CA 03/11/2009 3:34 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

SKIQUATTRO

for Tuesday delivery
-Rossignol Powderbirds (175cm)
-Hammerhead bindings
-Crispi XP boots

gmcunni

got computer stuff "out for delivery" today
son's birthday present (bike) shows delivery on Monday
son's new Giro G10MX shows delivery on Tuesday

woohoo!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Funny how many UPS, Fedex, etc.... trucks you see out there. Growing all the time. I wonder what kind of affect online shopping has had on those businesses in the past 10 years.

SKIQUATTRO

as of now ups and fedex shipments are down as fewer folks are shopping online due to the economy...we have daily pickups at 530, but they've both been showing up at 4-430 as they are all done and want to head back to the depot.....

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
as of now ups and fedex shipments are down as fewer folks are shopping online due to the economy...we have daily pickups at 530, but they've both been showing up at 4-430 as they are all done and want to head back to the depot.....

I'm surprised. Both businesses I have done direct sales for use Fedex ground for deliveries and those businesses have continued to grow despite the economy. Everybody still eats after all. ;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

I could believe that, but what is there business like compare to 10 years ago?

bvibert

Staff member
I have three packages due a little later this week. I've been driving myself nuts refreshing the tracking pages, even though the first package isn't due until Wednesday...