• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

bvibert

Staff member
They give you a refund or come up lame excuse as to why they don't need to?

Didn't bother asking. I figured that I'd probably have to file a complaint with the sender, who would then have to file a complaint with Fedex. That seemed like way too much work, especially since I got the fork anyway. It was only a few dollars more than the 3day service I would have gotten instead, not worth the hassle, IMHO.

gmcunni

my replacement Smith Fuse goggles were delivered today. Bonus extra yellow lens included, which i wasn't expecting!

WJenness

my replacement Smith Fuse goggles were delivered today. Bonus extra yellow lens included, which i wasn't expecting!

That reminds me... I need new yellow goggles for night skiing next year (or at least a new lens) as I cracked mine when I took a spill earlier this year at WaWa.

-w

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My new Therm-ic boot heaters have made their way from Salt Lake to Secaucus. Hopefully they will be out for delivery tomorrow.

hammer

What do you do if your delivery comes when you're not home and the SO is not in the loop?
Usually not an issue for me, can't help you here.

My SO and I each bring home about 50% of the family income (actually, my spouse makes a small amount more than I do :smile:)...and we don't buy "toys" all that often so one usually doesn't question the other.

Trekchick

I recently made a ski acquisition, big surprise there, eh? :rolleyes:
I thought it was coming UPS, but was not sent any tracking information. Turns out it was delivered FedEx and my husband received the package.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, but he said nothing........something tells me that we'll be getting a delivery for some kind of dirt bike "stuff" soon.

bvibert

Staff member
My wife always knows when I'm expecting a delivery. It's her job to be on the lookout and let me know as soon as it arrives. :D

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I recently made a ski acquisition, big surprise there, eh? :rolleyes:
I thought it was coming UPS, but was not sent any tracking information. Turns out it was delivered FedEx and my husband received the package.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, but he said nothing........something tells me that we'll be getting a delivery for some kind of dirt bike "stuff" soon.
sounds like you must have a tit-for-tat relationship like I do :???:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My boot heaters arrived today. Just in time for next season ;)

Got a steezy Tramdock sticker in the box for the back of my car also!

deadheadskier

Staff member
So following my binge this weekend, I received emails that my stuff has been shipped. I never noticed, but Tramdock is pretty amusing. The emails says.

'Holy Crap. Your Stuff Just Shipped'

:lol:

gmcunni

showed up a day earlier than expected!!

HBBW100dS-400.jpg