• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Interested in an AlpineZone.com window decal? II

Would you pay $7 for a 14" X 2" AlpineZone.com window decal for your car?

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
Greg said:
I've gotten a few more requests for these, but I'm holding out in order to place one order. If anyone is interested in ordering either of these, please contact me ASAP via PM, or Email at contact@alpinezone.com to discuss payment options which will either be via PayPal or check/money order. I'd like to place the next order in a few weeks, so if you want to be included, please contact me.
For those that "ordered" decals, I didn't forget about you. I just want to give it a few more weeks so if anyone elese is interested, please contact me.

Greg

Staff member
Greg said:
Greg said:
I've gotten a few more requests for these, but I'm holding out in order to place one order. If anyone is interested in ordering either of these, please contact me ASAP via PM, or Email at contact@alpinezone.com to discuss payment options which will either be via PayPal or check/money order. I'd like to place the next order in a few weeks, so if you want to be included, please contact me.
For those that "ordered" decals, I didn't forget about you. I just want to give it a few more weeks so if anyone elese is interested, please contact me.
Wow...talk about slipping through the cracks. Anyway, I'm checking with my provider to see if these are still available and if the pricing is still the same. If there is still any interest, please reply to this thread with the quantity and size you need.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yup, I'd take one. One for the helmet. I don't put stickers on my car except the Worcester 6 or 9/11 FDNY stickers.

Plus I'm having the aftermarket tint removed sometime so it would be pointless.

But yeah, sign me up for at least one.

bvibert

Staff member
Bumping this, if enough people are interested Greg will get some more made. I might even buy another for my car. Even though I never used the one I bought for my helmet. ;)

TwinTips21

7 bucks for a vinyl decal isn't bad at all (someone who commented on the price earlier). This is directed to the same person, don't put flags on your car because its illegal to have a flag un-illuminated at night and at the same time it would be illegal to shine light on a flag while driving. Just letting you know Mr. Patriotic since september 11th. Sorry I had to vent, yes im interested greg. I like the way the cherokee looks with a decal on the lower middle rear glass. One quick question, does the wiper do any damage?

Grassi21

I would rock one on my car and helmet if we get an order together.

Greg

Staff member
One quick question, does the wiper do any damage?

The decal has been in place for close to two years. This is what it looked like when I installed it:

results2.jpg

It's held up surprisingly well. The right-hand leg of the "m" in .com did get torn by the wiper when it had iced up a bit. I think part of the issue was that I installed the decal in cold weather using a hair dryer to warm the glass. I think if you installed it during the warm months it would stick better. The wiper also passes over the blue section of the peak icon and a faint line has worn through there, but overall, it still looks pretty good. If applied in an area where a wiper doesn't hit it or on the car itself or a ski box, I imagine it will last for many years.

Pricing now may be a bit higher. I don't know. If there's enough interest, I'll get a new price once I have a quantity. I can't imagine it be more than 8 or 9 bucks for a 2" version. The 1" would probably be under $7.

Greg

Staff member
Helmet version (1"):

helmet.jpg

That was a challenge to position in an area where there are no vents and where it isn't covered by the google strap.

Greg

Staff member
Okay. Not a ton of interest here; not enough to qualify for a bulk discount anyway. I just got pricing confirmed:

1": $5
2": $8

I will absorb shipping. I will leave this thread up until 9/30 and then place an order then based on the response here. Thanks for your interest.