• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Interested in an AlpineZone.com window decal? II

Would you pay $7 for a 14" X 2" AlpineZone.com window decal for your car?

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
Bump. Come on folks.Let's try to drum up some more interest here...

2knees

I'd do a helmet sticker but i like to keep my cars void of stickers. Not sure why seeing as my car is a total mess on the inside.

JimG.

Staff member
I'd like one for my helmet.

Time for a new helmet anyway...I was playing around with some ski gear last night and pulled my helmet out of a ski bag. What a whifff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!

Greg

Staff member
Just like to mention that the 1 incher can be a little bit of a challenge to install on a helmet with a lot of vents. I was able to find an area that is free of vents and isn't covered by my goggle strap on my Giro nine though. The good thing about the decals is that each letter / peak icon is an individual decal so you can shift it around a bit if need be. For example, I cut the peak section off the decal on the "skier's" left side and put two peaks on either side of the strap clip. The "AlpineZone.com" then extends forward on both sides from there. You can kind of see what I mean here:

helmet.jpg

Grassi21

Just like to mention that the 1 incher can be a little bit of a challenge to install on a helmet with a lot of vents. I was able to find an area that is free of vents and isn't covered by my goggle strap on my Giro nine though. The good thing about the decals is that each letter / peak icon is an individual decal so you can shift it around a bit if need be. For example, I cut the peak section off the decal on the "skier's" left side and put two peaks on either side of the strap clip. The "AlpineZone.com" then extends forward on both sides from there. You can kind of see what I mean here:

I have a 9 too. Looks like I will be going the same route as you in terms of placement.

Greg

Staff member
I have a 9 too. Looks like I will be going the same route as you in terms of placement.

Nice! The Legions of AlpineZoners will be out in force this season! :lol:

roark

To reiterate, I'm in for a small one. Like the idea of just the mt. logo but can see why Greg would prefer to have the name on there...