• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Loon Mountain - November 21, 2004

Charlie Schuessler

November 21, 2004

Loon Mountain

High 30's - Cloud Cover - Fog/Mist turned to rain.

The was plenty of soft snow which formed nice bumps along the edges. After the 2nd run most skiers were looking good.

One Lift the Kangamangus Quad & one trail Lower Picked Rock from the top of the chair to the base of the chair were open.

I skied from 9:15 to 11:30 when the rain chased me inside. I skied my last three runs in the rain and decided that was enough. It appeared that there were more Employee's in Mountain Training Clinics than there were guest skiers. I noticed only a handful of day passes, most skiers had 3-dom passes.

Lots of smiles today, I had a big one. New boots (Dance Shoes) and helmet were very comfortable. No word on the peak being open for Thanksgiving, however I'll be there anyway.

Greg

Staff member
Nice, Charlie! First Loon TR of the season. I'm jealous you got out. So.....you like the new "dance shoes"? ;)

Vortex

Babe's bar has nice new chairs, That is as close as I got light mist when I arrived on sunday lots of (NPC) when I left. Glad you had fun Charlie.