• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any opinions on the Nordica Top Fuel Nitrous?

highpeaksdrifter

They like the ski if you're man enough for them. They basically say it's a powerful ski for big, aggressive, high energy skiers. More of a backside ski but they say it works pretty well on groomed for a ski that size. The review certainly implies it's not a ski for an undemanding, cruisy kind of ski. Nordica has seemd to really make strides in the ski market the last few years. I see a lot more of them on the mountain and in shops and they generally seem to get good reviews.A ski instructor friend we've worked with is a Nordica guy. I think he skis the Mach 3 Powers most of the time but I also know he has a pair of Hellcats. He thought either the Nitrous or the Mach II would be a good ski for me. The Mach II might actually be a better ski for me on a day-in/day-out basis but I found the Nitrous Demos at a great price and snapped them up.

Thanks.

wa-loaf

Hey HPD, do you go around and do demo days for Nordica?

The Top Fuels are definitely something I'd like to try, plus they go with my new boots (which rock! btw).

highpeaksdrifter

Hey HPD, do you go around and do demo days for Nordica?

The Top Fuels are definitely something I'd like to try, plus they go with my new boots (which rock! btw).

Nope, I'm the pro rep @ Whiteface. The guys who travel to demo days are full time Nordica employees. They are great guys who really know their stuff. I hope you get the chance to try the TF's. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'm glad you like your new boots.

bvibert

Staff member
Nope, I'm the pro rep @ Whiteface. The guys who travel to demo days are full time Nordica employees. They are great guys who really know their stuff. I hope you get the chance to try the TF's. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'm glad you like your new boots.

HPD, if you happen to have easy access to a list of locations that the Nordica demo team will be visiting I'd appreciate seeing it. I might be able to add a couple of more dates to my list of Demo Days with it.

I know they showed up at Sundown last year and I had no idea they were going to be there..