• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunapee 12/10/07

freebie

12/10/07

Mt. Sunapee

Packed Powder/Powder/Loose Granular

overall it was a great day, other than getting stuck in some 93 north traffice on MA/NH line we didn't wait for anything, lift lines were non exsistant, snow was awesome all day, about 2"-4" of fresh stuff, didn't see anyone else until about our 3rd run, i particularly care for them) but we stayed away from most of the blacks as it was a warm-up day, loked like they will be opening up alot more terrain in the next few days too, never had a problem finding untracked snow, didn't manage to find any bumps(not that pretty much had the mountain to ourselves, got in around 15 runs before the legs gave out(second trip for me, first for her) I'd run off some of the better trails but they were all about the same, phenominal for the second week in Dec