• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NH/VT/ME Lift ticket discounts & Free lift ticket!!

DBarnes727

Website
www.rideandskine.com
If you ski or snowboard any of the following mountains, the Ride and Ski New England super value card can save you a lot of money on lift tickets this season! See www.rideandskine.com for the discount details & restrictions...

Ascutney Mountain Resort
Black Mountain
Blue Hills
Bolton Valley
Burke Mountain
Cannon Mountain
Crotched Mountain
Dartmouth Skiway
Jay Peak Resort
King Pine Ski Area
Lost Valley
Magic Mountain
Mt. Abram
Pat’s Peak
Ragged Mountain
Shawnee Peak
Tenney Mountain
Waterville Valley Resort
Wildcat Mountain

Purchase from the website for $49 or you can order them through me for $25 and get a lift ticket to Tenney or Magic!

**UPDATE** I have a few Cannon tickets that expire Christmas day! If you would like one, purchase a card from me ASAP so I can ship it to you in time!

Private message, email me at dbarnes727@msn.com or AIM DBarnes727.

Greg

Staff member
Welcome, DBarnes727. I've come across your site before. It seems like a good deal and your association with CHaD is a noble cause.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yep, we did the card last year and enjoyed the promos. Got to try some different mountains. The GF also won the skis at the Burke Drawing...many thanks again! Looking forward to seeing you guys in action on the slopes this winter. :wink:

Joshua B

You know, it's been a while since an organization or product really got me excited...and I hate that word excited...but this card does it for me. It puts skiing and lift tickets at a level I can afford. It makes me feel like I'm getting a fair deal when I purchase a lift ticket. The tour dates look really fun and many of the stops are at mountains where I love to ski. So basically I'm saying, I really wish the best for this organization, and thank you!

DBarnes727

Website
www.rideandskine.com
List of the Ride and Ski New England discounts

Ascutney Mountain Resort www.ascutney.com • 802-484-7711
"Escape to the Unexpected" at Ascutney Mtn Resort, Vermont. Enjoy 56 diverse slopes & trails serviced by six lifts, including the mile long North Peak Express high speed quad. Great value and great skiing and riding for everyone.
# of Trails: 56; Vertical Drop: 1,800'
• 2 for 1 lift tickets Mon-Fri, non holiday
• $10 off lift ticket weekends, non holiday

Black Mountain www.blackmt.com • 800-475-4669
Named by Ski Magazine as the East's Hidden Gem located in Mt. Washington Valley. Ski and ride 40 trails over 143 acres. Challenge yourself with our glades or just relax and enjoy our groomed cruisers.
# of Trails: 40; Vertical Drop: 1,150'
• 2 for 1 lift tickets Mon-Thur, non holiday
• $5 off lift ticket weekends, non holiday

Blue Hills www.thenewbluehills.com • 781-828-5070
Located in Milton, Mass, Blue Hills has state-of-the-art snowmaking, improved night lighting and upgraded lifts. A certified staff of ski & snowboard instructors and a new rental fleet of 1,000 skis & snowboards makes Blue Hills a great place to learn.
# of Trails: 8; Vertical Drop: 309'
• 2 for 1 lift tickets Mon-Fri, non holiday; SAVE up to $23 every use!
• $5 off lift ticket weekends, non holiday

Bolton Valley www.boltonvalley.com • 1-877-9Bolton
Bolton Valley, Vermont has the second highest base elevation of any ski area in the Northeast, and Bolton simply gets more snow, more often. 60 trails covering 165 skiable acres including a lighted 1,500' Terrain park, plus night skiing – Weds - Sat.
# of Trails: 60; Vertical Drop: 1634'
• Save 15% on lift tickets every day

Burke Mountain www.skiburke.com • 802-626-3322 • LODGING DISCOUNT
One of the few Vermont resorts offering over 2000' vertical, our atmosphere is family-friendly, uncrowded and laid back. 80% snowmaking coverage, plus terrain park and over 110 acres of glades. Just 3 hours from Springfield and Boston, MA.
# of Trails: 43; Vertical Drop: 2000'
• $10 off lift ticket 7 days a week

Cannon Mountain www.cannonmt.com • 603-823-8800
Set amid the natural beauty of Franconia Notch State Park in Franconia, NH. Choose from 55 trails on 165 groomed acres with 9 lifts, including a 70-passenger tram. Full-service PSIA ski & snowboard school & the Brookside Learning Center offers part-day programs and childcare for kids 6 weeks and older.
# of Trails: 55; Vertical Drop: 2,146'
• $10 off adult lift ticket everyday, even weekends and holidays!

Crotched Mountain www.crotchedmountain.com • 603-588-3668
NE’s BRAND NEW Ski & Snowboard Resort with state-of-the-art, SMI automated snowmaking. 1 triple chairlift is designated for the Zero-G Terrain Park & Magic Carpet in the beginner area! Located 45 minutes NW of Nashua, NH, Crotched is the closest ski & ride area to MA!
# of Trails: 17; Vertical Drop: 875'
• $10 off lift tickets Mon-Fri, non holiday
• $5.00 off After Work/School Pass (3pm-9:30pm) Mon-Fri, non holiday

Dartmouth Skiway www.skiway.dartmouth.edu. • 603-795-2143
With both our double and quad chair lifts servicing 30 slopes and trails, we seldom have anything resembling a lift line at the Dartmouth Skiway! Easily accessible from Vermont's I-91 or New Hampshire's I-89.
# of Trails: 30; Vertical Drop: 968'
• 2 for 1 lift tickets Mon-Fri, non holiday; SAVE $25 every use!

Jay Peak Resort www.jaypeak.com • 802-988-2611
Famous for powder days, extreme glades, and natural snow: 385" in 2002! Why head out West? $1 million in upgrades this season: more snowmaking, a new groomer, and our "BEGINNER ZONE": 2 new lifts (8 total), gentle terrain, beginner glades and the Burton Method Center for novice riders!
# of Trails: 76; Vertical Drop: 2,153'
•$10 off lift tickets everyday, including weekends and holidays

King Pine Ski Area www.kingpine.com • 800-FREE-SKI
The place for young families to learn to ski affordably since the 1930s. Enjoy alpine, snowboard, cross country, tubing, skating and snowshoeing; 6 lifts & varied terrain; flexible and affordable ticket options; rental packages; and learning programs with expanded beginner terrain and a new magic carpet lift .
# of Trails: 17; Vertical Drop: 350'
• $5 off lift ticket Mon-Fri, non holiday

Lost Valley www.lostvalleyski.com • 207-784-1561
Maine’s Valley full of snow! Serene and beautiful, with panoramic views, and trails lined with tall white pines. Plus self-operated electronic timing available to practice your slalom racing. Every slope is layered with the finest man-made snow you’ll ever ski or snowboard on.
# of Trails: 16; Vertical Drop: 240’
• 2 for 1 lift tickets everyday, including weekends, non holidays

Magic Mountain www.magicmtn.com • 802-824-5645
Offers some of Vermont's steepest skiing and riding. Eight out of 33 runs are rated double black, with a variety of narrow twisty runs with cliff drops. We also offer long, gentle trails from our summit that provide a two mile run with fantastic views of the surrounding green mountains.
# of Trails: 33; Vertical Drop: 1,700'
• $10 off lift ticket weekends, non holiday

Mt. Abram www.skimtabram.com • 207-875-5002
Visit Mt. Abram to discover Maine’s best family ski value. People return again and again because we offer a wide variety of terrain from the beginner’s Westside area to race courses and ungroomed expert glade runs.
# of Trails: 39; Vertical Drop: 1,150'
• 2 for 1 lift tickets Thurs & Fri, non holiday
• Night ticket includes a free 2 for 1 purchase on Fridays

Pat’s Peak www.patspeak.com • 603-428-3245
New triple lift in the Valley Area! Pat’s Peak is one of the NH’s most accessible learn-to-ski-and-snowboard areas, located 30 min. from southern NH metropolitan areas. From three separate beginner areas to an F.I.S. race trail, we’ll introduce you and your kids to the best way of celebrating winter.
# of Trails: 21; Vertical Drop: 710’
• $10.00 off lift ticket Mon-Fri, non holiday
• $5.00 off weekend lift ticket, non holiday

Ragged Mountain www.ragged-mt.com • 603-768-3600
With NH’s only 6 person chair lift, Ragged Mountain is enticing for the beginner as well as intermediate skier. Located about an hour northwest of Manchester, NH, Ragged is easily accessed via Routes 89 or 93.
# of Trails: 50; Vertical Drop: 1,250'
• $10 off weekend lift ticket, including holidays.

Shawnee Peak www.shawneepeak.com • 207-674-8444
Nestled in the lakes and mountains of Maine, Shawnee Peak bridges the gap between huge resorts & small ski hills. As NE’s largest night skiing facility, we offer 1,300 vertical feet - top to bottom - of lighted terrain, covering 17 trails. Plus a wide variety of kids’ programs from learn-to-ski to junior racing. Kids 5 and under ski free anytime.
# of Trails: 38; Vertical Drop: 1,350'

Tenney Mountain www.tenneymtn.com • 603-536-4125
At Tenney Mountain, NH the key word heard from skiers & snowboarders alike is "fun"! From friendly staff and short lift lines to great skiing and snowboarding, you’ll experience times that memories are made of. Enjoy big-mountain skiing, with the feeling of home.
SAVE...$10 every use, $5.00 off Juniors and Teens,
# of Trails: 50; Vertical Drop: 1,400'
• $10.00 off adult lift ticket, every day
• $5.00 off junior/teen lift ticket, every day

Waterville Valley Resort www.waterville.com • 800-468-2553
Full-service, year-round resort located in the heart of White Mountain National Forest, 2 hours north of Boston, with 52 trails for alpine skiing and snowboarding, 105 km for Nordic skiing and snowshoeing, plus a full resort village. Exhibition terrain Park features a superpipe, rails and other elements.
# of Trails: 52; Vertical Drop: 2,020'
• $34 lift ticket Mon-Fri, non holiday

Wildcat Mountain www.skiwildcat.com • 603-466-3326
NH’s best kept secret. . . where you & your family will spend time cruising the vertical, not waiting in lines! Voted most scenic ski area in North America (SKI Magazine, 10/01). Natural snow abounds in Pinkham Notch, where Wildcat’s base reaches 2000' and faces Mt. Washington! NH’s longest & fastest Quad.
# of Trails: 47; Vertical Drop: 2,112'
• $10.00 off lift ticket Mon-Fri, non holiday.
• $5.00 off weekend lift ticket, non holiday.

Joshua B

Well, I bought one card for myself and referred my parents and my co-worker to DBarnes727. They each bought one. I've already used one of the discounts! At $25, this is a steal. You make money as soon as your ski card w/free lift ticket arrives.