• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

COskiing.com: AZ's "sister" site for Colorado!

Greg

Staff member
Some of you may have already noticed the link to COskiing.com at the bottom of AZ. COskiing.com is a site specifically for Colorado skiing and riding. Based on the success of AZ, I decided to undertake a new venture using the same format and in my research, I was amazed to find there are virtually no other Colorado-specific ski and ride forums out there. AZ members clearly know the benefit of a regional ski site, so I figured Colorado could use one as well.

The site will officially launch on Monday, but feel free to head over and look around. Please notify me of any problems, i.e. broken links/images, etc. I would also ask that you all help "prime the pump" on the forums over there. I know many of you are strictly Northeast skiers, but feel free to post anyway; perhaps a Miscellaneous discussion or simply reply to the Introductions thread where you can specifically post what you like about AZ and how COskiing.com could benefit Colorado skiers and riders.

For those of you that also ski Colorado, I hope you will find the site useful. Also, please let anyone else that skis or rides in the state know about the site. Thanks!

B

beswift

Good Job

I'm looking for active web forums regarding Cross and Back country skiing. UVM used to have one, but I believe it has died. Are yu aware of any? :-?