• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hand warmers found cheap.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
HOME DEPOT
I went to HD Nashua NH today looking for something else (isn't that always the case?) and wandered into the winter goods section (shovels, salt, etc.) and found the following

Hand warmers - pkg of two - 98 cents each
Toe warmers - pkg of two - $1.29

we had a blah blah about this topic on this forum last winter. The cheapest found at the time was about $2 at Walmart. I was really surprised at how cheap they were. I have a family of five and they are always necessary. They go for $3 a set when you hit the resort.

:daffy:goski

SKIQUATTRO

thanks...I'd love to pick up a case of em...Heading to Homer today at lunch..

X-Linked

Website
www.alphabluetech.com
Just buy all the chemicals and make them yourself. ;) Just kidding, I very rarely use hand warmers, they usually end up doing more harm than good because of the sweat and all. But a buck is a good deal.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Just buy all the chemicals and make them yourself. ;) Just kidding, I very rarely use hand warmers, they usually end up doing more harm than good because of the sweat and all. But a buck is a good deal.
I don't use them, but my kids and many women do. I know a ski instructor who teaches little tykes. She packs a wad of them in her pocket every morning. Uses them every day. The kids are happy. That's all that matters when you're dealing with rug rats. Whatever it takes.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bump. I was just in HD Thursday and they still have a ton of hand at foot warmers at the aforementioned prices.

And a ton of leftover xmas lights at about $2 a string....