• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ski sundown 12-19 day

MrMagic

ski sundown dec 19th

Conditions: loose gran.

BUMPS on nor’ Easter as well as expedition I spent all of the day packing out the bumps on expedition for you guys. Only a few patrols helping, and no one from the public dared to venture in ha ha

NE bumps are in rough rough shape but a few lines were starting to form when I left , but the top an bottom are def very rough and slow going. Gun was open today, in good shape with min. Christmas death cookies

Have a good time tonight
Sorry about lack/ quality of pictures as the light was very flat!
k-dubb_042.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks for the heads up. I saw the pic before I left, made me that much more anxious to get there. :D

Greg

Staff member
Thanks for the heads up. I saw the pic before I left, made me that much more anxious to get there. :D

Me too! Also got your voicemail, MrMagic. Thanks for the report and pic. Gonna be a an awesome bumps season at the mighty Sundown, me thinks...