• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Adult Gloves with kiddie loops

hiroto

- same thing, just drop them to handle the camera, water bottle, grab a snack, etc... skiers are not the only idiot winter outdoor enthusiasts ;)

And not only outdoor either. When I went skating with my daughter the other day with my "new" gloves, I found it very convenient to drop the gloves dangling while taking out camera and shoot some pictures.

bvibert

Staff member
Idiot cords are great, the only problem is when you go from gloves with them to without... I had idiot cords on my last two pairs of gloves, now my current gloves do not. It took some getting used to that I couldn't just take the gloves off on the chair and let them dangle. Luckily I haven't lost them... yet...

amf

Me, I'm lost without my idiot cords. I somehow bought a pair without them, & they are always the last ones I reach for. Had a friend who was a fanatic about weight... cut the cords off this gloves. On a winter ascent in the Presidentials, guess who ended up with a sock on his hands?