• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cool Possible Ski Game

jimme

I stumbled onto this and It's actually named Make-Your-Own-Opoly, and is a customizable Monopoly game. Initial reviews I've read are very positive. Seems kind of cool. You can use ski areas rather than streets. Put Condos and Lifts on them, etc. Apparently every aspect of the game can be custom made using your computer and printer.

Jimme

thetrailboss

Staff member
OK, I'm bored, so here are some suggestions for ski areas:

Boardwalk--Stowe? Killington?
The ASC resorts as the "Railroads" or the Booth Creek Resorts
Jail=January thaw! Hang the skis up!

Tuckerman's should be there.

Oy....the possibilities are endless. :wink:

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Problem is, what do you pick for the purple "slums"?

On second thought, don't answer that, that could be a bad turn of this thread.

How about a first aid station instead of jail and a season pass instead of free parking?

-Stephen

Vortex

Good point I don't remember how it worked out. I thought it was mostly trails that were used, not as many properties. I'll take a gander this weekend. That could cause some anger if a property was valued (Purple). Well if you are in the mountains there a few purple slums.

M

MsMtSnow

Another good

Another great game is Ski Resort Tycoon. In the fashion of Roller Coaster Tycoon, you create your own ski resort. It's very addictive!

Jessica