where is the radio channel number?

AlpineZone

where is the radio channel number?

Mod: I'm getting confused in this forum. I can't find the radio channel posted now. Lost in the search engine. Can you sticky it somewhere please? Like maybe in trips and events?

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Mod: I'm getting confused in this forum. I can't find the radio channel posted now. Lost in the search engine. Can you sticky it somewhere please? Like maybe in trips and events?
    I've never heard that anyone ever even uses it. 3-13, I think. T&E seems to work fine.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I've never heard that anyone ever even uses it. 3-13, I think. T&E seems to work fine.
    I usually have a radio with me for emergencies and give a shout where ever I am. Always met with silence.

what is T&E?
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

3-13 is correct, can't say I've used it yet...

There is a stickied thread in Misc on the subject:
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/8042-3-...-ski-hike.html
    Brian

what is T&E?
    Trips & Events forum. In other words, plan things ahead of time so the radio isn't needed...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Trips & Events forum. In other words, plan things ahead of time so the radio isn't needed...

oh, there's that 4-letter word again "plan".... I do that all week; unfortunately with skiing I'm too spontaneous and don't usually decide till that morning. Thanks anyways.

oh, there's that 4-letter word again "plan".... I do that all week; unfortunately with skiing I'm too spontaneous and don't usually decide till that morning. Thanks anyways.
    Then I guess you're the kind of guy the radio channel thing was designed for. I'm sure eventually you'll find someone on the other end...
    Brian

Thread Information