• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

where is the radio channel number?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Mod: I'm getting confused in this forum. I can't find the radio channel posted now. Lost in the search engine. Can you sticky it somewhere please? Like maybe in trips and events?

Greg

Staff member
Mod: I'm getting confused in this forum. I can't find the radio channel posted now. Lost in the search engine. Can you sticky it somewhere please? Like maybe in trips and events?

I've never heard that anyone ever even uses it. 3-13, I think. T&E seems to work fine.

bvibert

Staff member
oh, there's that 4-letter word again "plan".... I do that all week; unfortunately with skiing I'm too spontaneous and don't usually decide till that morning. Thanks anyways.

Then I guess you're the kind of guy the radio channel thing was designed for. I'm sure eventually you'll find someone on the other end... ;)