• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Intellicast Radar

gmcunni

FYI, looks like the link to the intellicast new england map has changed slightly.

"http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/hfd_None_anim.gif"

hfd_None_anim.gif

ZYDECORICH

greg/mods, is there anyway we could make the intellicast radar thread a sticky, so when anyone wants to look at a live radar (that's good) we can just go to the weather forum? Right now its still easily accessible but after a few more "official storm discussions" it will be lost in to the pages of the forum. anyone else use it? i've been watching it here all day.

great idea

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
One of the news channels seems to think the road right in front of Panera is a great place to report from. Been there for the last hour or two. Doing a report right now.

Snow sticking to the road. People are in here complaining about driving and maybe not being able to get home. Come on! You live in New England! This is NOTHING. There's maybe an inch or two on the ground! :roll:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
One of the news channels seems to think the road right in front of Panera is a great place to report from. Been there for the last hour or two. Doing a report right now.

Snow sticking to the road. People are in here complaining about driving and maybe not being able to get home. Come on! You live in New England! This is NOTHING. There's maybe an inch or two on the ground! :roll:

I hope they're right. I hope they can't get home, I hope they run out of milk sandwiches and die. Please, move to Florida where life is more boring. I really need more room on the highways and less competition for sand and salt, and please leave, I really need the highways a bit more clear on my way to/from the resorts.