• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today's Gmail ad...

Grassi21

Have you seen the reef sandals with the flask in the sole?

2597NAV.jpg

Grassi21

Who the hell wants to drink out of their shoe??:???:

I'd imagine it can't keep a tasty beverage very cool. Same with the sandals with the bottle opener. Yeah, I'm going to use the bottom of my nasty sandal to open my beer, I mean soda bottle.

bvibert

Staff member
I'd imagine it can't keep a tasty beverage very cool. Same with the sandals with the bottle opener. Yeah, I'm going to use the bottom of my nasty sandal to open my beer, I mean soda bottle.

I was gonna mention that one too, but I'm pretty sure there are members on this forum that use them. I didn't want to insult anyone... ;)

tcharron

I can't say why, but looking at that shoe just causes images of nasty sweatjuice being squeezed out of a sponge...

EWW..

bvibert

Staff member
New%20web%20hobo.JPG

This guy.

So sandals are a big hit with hobos these days? Hmmf, never would thought it... Seems like it would make running after the train, to catch a ride in that sweet box car, a challenge...

Paul

The second pic didn't load for me (probably blocked) but I get the idea from the file name. Seems like it would just be easier to carry a flask after all that work... ;)

(Duct tape)

yep, Flask-in-teh-Shoe seems like re-inventing the wheel using right angles.