• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 3/16/2008

Greg

Staff member
I dunno about ya'll, but I aim to win and kick all ya'lls ass's. I hope I get some mad steezy award for being the best!

Pfft. :razz: Puh-leeze. :roll: I have a bit over 3 more weeks to prepare. I plan to look very much like this guy by then:

bvibert

Staff member
Pfft. :razz: Puh-leeze. :roll: I have a bit over 3 more weeks to prepare. I plan to look very much like this guy by then:

Better get yourself some new pants with knee flags on them first.. ;) Then that might be good enough to get you second. I'm not effin around here...

Greg

Staff member
Better get yourself some new pants with knee flags on them first.. ;) Then that might be good enough to get you second. I'm not effin around here...

I'll duct tape on some bandanas if need be... ;) :lol:

Greg

Staff member
1 duct tape X on each knee

I'm actually thinking about printing out this pic and taping one on each knee:

P3160083_1024_crop.jpg

Cuz that's what he's gonna look like when I get done with him... :smash:

;)

bvibert

Staff member
I'm actually thinking about printing out this pic and taping one on each knee:

P3160083_1024_crop.jpg

Cuz that's what he's gonna look like when I get done with him... :smash:

;)

So that's what I'm going to look like after you push me into the stream while I'm plastered from the celebratory champagne??

Sore loser.... :roll:

:lol:

Greg

Staff member
So that's what I'm going to look like after you push me into the stream while I'm plastered from the celebratory champagne??

Sore loser.... :roll:

:lol:

Looking like that I'm sure they're not going to let you anywhere near the deck, not to mention the podium as they present me with my 1st place medal....

bvibert

Staff member
Looking like that I'm sure they're not going to let you anywhere near the deck, not to mention the podium as they present me with my 1st place medal....

That's right I won't be anywhere near the podium when they award you the medal for 1st in the 18 and under girls category...

The only reason I won't be on the podium for the men's awards is because I'll still be lapping Temptor while you girly men are massaging the cramps out of each other's legs...

Greg

Staff member
That's right I won't be anywhere near the podium when they award you the medal for 1st in the 18 and under girls category...

Hey man, first place is first place...

The only reason I won't be on the podium for the men's awards is because I'll still be lapping Temptor while you girly men are massaging the cramps out of each other's legs...

That's good to hear. You'll certainly need all that practice to expect to have a respectable finish next year... :lol:

2knees

oh yeah its now ON!!!!

brian, make sure you use those little pink girly poles of yours. maybe the judges will see those and have some sympathy for you.

Greg

Staff member
oh yeah its now ON!!!!

brian, make sure you use those little pink girly poles of yours. maybe the judges will see those and have some sympathy for you.

Yep - And you be sure to use those ridiculously bent poles of yours for the same reason...

Greg

Staff member
i could beat you using floorlamps as poles, who you kiddin.

Keep out of this. This trash talking was meant for those of us that actually will be competitive...

2knees

Keep out of this. This trash talking was meant for those of us that actually will be competitive...

the only thing you're competiting for is the right to carry my trophy back to my car.

Greg

Staff member
the only thing you're competiting for is the right to carry my trophy back to my car.

No problem, man. Those 4th place medals do get a bit heavy.

bvibert

Staff member
You guys are just jealous that a guy with a set of girlie 'clown poles' is going to whoop your ass's...

Greg

Staff member
Well? That's all you punks got? Your trash talking is about as feeble as your bump skiing...

deadheadskier

Staff member

un-freaking real where this sport has gone since I grew up idolizing Nelson Carmichael and Edgar Grospiron.

2knees

Well? That's all you punks got? Your trash talking is about as feeble as your bump skiing...

no, i just feel bad for you. You're so backseat you should just strap your skis to the bottom of one of these and let it rip. :lol:

GREGS_CHAIR.JPG