• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My Jackson Hole trip thread....January 19th-28th

dmc

Well played..
I'll make it back... We were actually talking about driving from SLC to JH and doing a couple days there..

I have nothing more to add about my Jackson Hole trip...All I can say is that after each ski day at Jackson Hole whether it's a powder day or hardpack day..I feel fulfilled..just a great feeling. Thanks to all those who read and responded to this thread. It was fun writing reports from my trip. I'll see a bunch of you guys and gals at Blue this weekend.

koko85

heading out next friday and can't wait! your trip reports have me more fired up than i can tell you--- work should be a blast this next week! sure i will be real productive! thanks again the reports were great.

AdironRider

Bummer you had to leave, best day of the year was today. 15" of blower pow. Deepest day Ive ever had. Old timers were calling it the best day in over a decade. Snow was literally chest deep in spots, and Im 6'3....