• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

50 Cent's House For Sale

deadheadskier

Staff member
As I was driving through the bowels of Jersey yesterday i saw a few sale signs on some McMansions that stand in what was a vast cornfield. I thought maybe we should just plow them down or move them and return the land to farming...

Not in our lifetimes or for many generations...but someday with the soaring population of this earth, such a thing probably will happen.

Eminant domain laws today are used to build highways to get out to these McMansions. Someday that land will be needed again for food. It actually might happen quicker than we think. The world's grain supply has been at a deficit compared with demand for 7 out of the past 8 years.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Eminant domain laws today are used to build highways to get out to these McMansions. Someday that land will be needed again for food. It actually might happen quicker than we think. The world's grain supply has been at a deficit compared with demand for 7 out of the past 8 years.

I'm confused.

Is the solution to the world's food problems growing food in Jersey to help feed the people, or using food grown in Jersey to thin out the population?

newark6.jpg

Just kidding. I love New Jersey!

BeanoNYC

Here is a complete listing of rap star houses that are victims of the subprime disaster. Includes Rev Run, Russel Simmons, Snoop, and Kanye and more.