• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Time For An Ass Kicking.

ctenidae

Even though I live in Boston, I'm a little happy teh Giants won. My reasons:

1) No Patriots Parade traffic congestion
2) No being kept awake by fools driving around honking all night
3) No front-page stories about Northeastern students burning cars or being killed by less than lethal weapons
4) Calling the Giants 12-point underdogs just seems mean
5) Made it worthwhile watching the last 15 minutes of the game. The Giant's scoring was a hell of a play.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
next year .. Eli will go back to what he has always been and the Giants will be 6 -10...

Let me splain somethin to yo. The Giants won, the Patsys lost, too late for the trash talk. Now just sit back, let the Giants and their fans enjoy the victory and relax a bit. We would like to be nice a fresh to come back and kick some butt next season :lol:

Last edited:

jack97

Yep, the gmen did kick @ss :sad:. Gotta give props to the defense through out the whole game and eli for putting up the last score.

This confirms to me that given all the rule changes to favor the offense, defense still win championships. The gmen had a dominating one in the post season and they deserve the win.