• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Woo Hoo..I'm 1/16 of the way to my goal of 10,832 posts on here...I just hit 922 over at www.skimrv.com quite an accomplishment..

How should I celebrate??? When I hit 468 posts on mogulskiing.net in a few days..I'm celebrating with popcorn and kool-aid. This might be worthy of a 40 ouncer of Diet Sprite and a corndog....

yeah boy-eeeeee

(For all those of you who are scratching your heads going, "what the heck is he talking about?" look here: http://forums.alpinezone.com/23954-2500.html :roll: Our good buddy GSS at it again, patting his own back :dunce: )

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
BMM, every one of your posts is worth more to me than 2500 posts of incoherent babble consisting mostly of mad steezy, holla, rockstar energy drink, doritos, online poker, outback steakhouse, mad steezy vert etc. etc. ad naseum.

Paul

BMM, every one of your posts is worth more to me than 2500 posts of incoherent babble consisting mostly of mad steezy, holla, rockstar energy drink, doritos, online poker, outback steakhouse, mad steezy vert etc. etc. ad naseum.

Geez, you retain that much from his posts?

I can't get past the first 3 or 4 words....

Idiocracy.jpg

Go'way...I'm batin' and postin' Yo!