• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Inbigs+Freerides+skins

awf170

168 Inbigs (same ski exact ski as 8800)

+ Medium Fritschi freerides

+ BD purple skins cut to fit. (edge to edge coverage)

Skis are pretty beat with 2 large core shots and a ton of base + edge damage. Probably could be fixed though.

Bindings have about 40ish days on them. I beat on them pretty hard, but only weigh a 135 pounds so I don't think I did much damage to them.

Skins have about 15-20 days on them. The tail clip is a little ripped and the glue isn't super clean, but they still work perfectly.

$250 for everything + shipping, or you could just meet me somewhere which would make my life a lot easier and save you money.

awf170

Come on... Freerides alone are almost this much... I know you guys want to start touring. This is basically the cheapest way possible. (nudge, nudge)

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I have Freerides on my Aztecs, and already bought naxos for my Praxis skis. There is really no reason for me to have the Inbigs since the only time I ever use them is touring. I just like the Aztecs way more.
LOL, dude that is three heavy weight touring binders, lol. No wonder you are trying to unload. I am one to talk with two Freeriders, but I see Dynafits in my future once I get a new boot. You should probably be able to get $200 for the bindings alone on eBay. Don't sell yourself short, especially considering you are throwing in the skins but sounds like the skis are pretty beat up.